Cambridge Capital Wealth Management‘s Global Investment Advisory services cover the following major services:
- Advise clients on international investment and acquisition services
- Help our international investors to source, identify and negotiate strategic business assets acquisition and capital investments in the United States
- International investment portfolio design, construction and performance monitoring
- Provide market research and due diligence services for our international investor clients in the arena of investment in US capital market and cross-border strategic business acquisitions and joint-ventures.
- Be the bridge between our international investors and the US capital markets, investment targets, strategic partners and government and regulatory agencies.
- Provide active advisory services regarding best practice in risk management and regulation compliance updates to our international clients.
We apply our expert finance & investment domain knowledge and experience about the markets and leverage state-of-art technology platform and tools and robust and proven financial advisory methodologies to help our clients achieve their strategic cross-border investment goals.
We design and implement comprehensive investment plans and financial analysis models for our client, as well as strategic market and competition analysis to help clients evaluate their options and assist with their strategic decision making process. We analyze client’s unique financial and industrial strength and the market entry strategies and provide them with appropriate risk and multinational finance management advice.